TMR Customs roll cage safety slugs are the perfect fix for replacing a bent section of roll cage or chassis. They are a simple product with a ton of nice features to save you time, and make for the strongest possible repair to your roll cage or chassis. Simply match the outside diameter and wall thickness drop down's below to your existing tube size.
- 100% CNC machined in-house to exacting tolerances
- Made from a billet of domestic grade 1020 cold rolled steel for the ultimate in strength and ease of weldment
- The center of the slug is left solid for the strength
- The ends of the slug are tapered to reduce weight
- Slug measures approx 2.5 x the tube OD in length, and can be cut down if required
- Extra length makes it easy to add additional plug welds
- The raised shoulder on the slug sets the tube at the perfect gap for welding