Our Heavy-Duty Bronze Upper Kingpin Bushings are designed to replace the stock nylon cone bushings which are prone to premature wear when used offroad with large heavy tires. If you are hard on your parts these are an upgrade you need!
- Designed to be used with aftermarket adjustable-preload highsteer arms
- Machined in house from the highest-grade Aluminum Bronze
- Included roll pin prevents rotation of the bushing within the knuckle
- Improved grease passages allow proper pressure greasing and easier servicing
- Eliminates steering shimmy common to kingpin knuckles
- Threaded extraction holes simplify removal
Fits all Open Knuckle King Pin Dana 60's Found in Chevy, Dodge and Ford.
SOLD IN PAIRS!